Monday, April 14, 2008

R.E.D

i'm currently having weird patches of rashes caused by....CHILLI. tyvm.

Those frickin chilli seeds caused bulges on my skin, and they don't seem to go away. Itchy pesky things. Loads of them. All over my body. What, i'm allergic to chilli seeds?!




I'm going for the OLOMOUC/vienna competition trip with the choir from 2nd june to 9th june. 8) don't think boon will consider our results anymore.
(BUT Rianegoh isn't going! noooooo DDDDD: )

We're taking Emirates and would be stopping over at Dubai before the flight to vienna! The Choir's staying near competition grounds (at one of the best hotels there) and there'll be tours (eg. castles!) too! I'll tell you more about them soon.

Just that I'm rather, quite, or very worried about my results. They're shitty right now, would I have enough time to study for the O's? yes, look at me with those eyes, I plan to use MUCH MUCH less of the computer maybe...next month? May sounds like a logical month.


elections to be held on friday/saturday. Goodluck, juniors!
I'll start missing choir after I'm back on the 9th then ^_^





Did the noticeboard with weyjian, yingzhi, yanchin. Did the stickfigure things. We're painting it tomorrow! (say bye to SEL! :D)

4L loves hudson's eumenthol jujubes cause they wake you up (especially during chem. my chem is hopelessly bad. SOMEBODY TEACH ME CHEM PLEASE I'M WILLING TO PAY ANY SUM)

I remember being rather high after ss, interesting pictures (like the philadelphia cheese ad) give off the "DRAW ON ME, VANDALISE ME!" vibe. I'm invincible with THE black marker I'm influential and got the others high too :]

studied tingxie in school since i fell asleep yesterday. Thanks ngikhiong for your notes, really.

Frisbee games are cool, just that...its more like a game between the boys. Or maybe i can't throw, that's why. I can't throw frisbees, i catch them. (just that they won't throw it to me since i can't throw)

MrHamdan likes showing off his new gadgets. Whipped out his iPhone after the bell rang and it was obviously deliberate o_O


I must study for my maths test to GET OUT OF REMEDIAL!




NOW! (byebye)

No comments: